Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our tornado is almost over in the house.  Most of it is almost clean, I am glad it is almost done.  I can't wait to see the finished product.  The only room in the house that hasn't been touched is mine and it doesn't really need it.  I am missing one of my hoodies though.  It is probably in the bottom of the dirty clothes basket.  I will look after all of this craziness.  Then I will do all my laundry and put it away where it belongs and then I will be able to walk in my room!  What a concept.

Pain is a bit high right now in the legs and head.  I guess it is just the way things are going right now.

Not much going on right now.  More tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You write such short and sweet posts! I like stopping by. Take care and have a Blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...