Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A New Diagnose
About a year ago, when I had yearly scan of my kidneys, A new mass showed up. The first CT scan results were inconclusive. That was abou...
-
I am using my phone to type this blog post. My computer has died. Completely. I can't afford a new one right now but once I can, I will ...
-
It is November and we are enjoying some beautiful weather. Unlike last year when it was 18 degrees and snow, it is 75 degrees and simply be...
thinking of you with a hug and a prayer...sweet dreams dear one.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya Heather, and pray that your memories of her outway the sadness. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I've had Fibro and a host of other things for over 30 yrs now. ((((gentle hugs))))
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Heather, losing someone you care about is really tough.
ReplyDelete