Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stormy Day

It is thunder storming out right now and it has been for the afternoon.  I can hear the rain hitting the attic fan right outside my room when I was up there a bit ago.  No lessons for the day.  That is a normal Saturday right now, but I am hoping in the fall that will change.  So with no lessons, there isn't much going on.  I am reading some of the books I found in the box in my room yesterday.  I am very excited about that.  I have some movies that I haven't watched yet that I might put in the DVD player.  I don't know.  We shall see.

My head is a bit worse than usual, but not like it was yesterday, just a bit so I am glad about that.  I have one lesson tomorrow and then I have to go and pick up some ink for the scanner so I can scan some music in for my new students.  Their mom was really wishy washy about getting books so I am not even sure she knows what she wants.  In a case like this, I am just copying the music I have.  I will not go and buy their books because she sounds like she doesn't know if they want to play the piano.  I have already had one mom not pay me back for the books and I don't need another.  Most do, which is why I often pick up the books, but not all of them.  With the addition of these two young students, I will have students from 4:30 to 7:00 solid, I am very excited about that.  Mondays will be brilliant and beautiful.  My Rachel from Tuesday at 2 pm will be moving to Monday at 4:30 pm because of school.  I am not sure what time my Elizabeth at 3 pm on Tuesday will be moving to.  I shall find out in the next few weeks.  So far, I am so glad about all the lessons that I am getting.  I had 18 students last week and it was wonderful.  This week will not have as many as my Muglia girls are only once a month but I will be busy with the 2 new ones on Monday.  All in all, fall is shaping up pretty well.

I am going to go and make some dinner now then I am going to read.  I am a bit tired and I expect to go to bed a bit earlier than usual (which means sometime before midnight, 1 am , 2 am).  I did sleep a bit better last night with the pain meds.  I do hope your day is good too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Heather! I hope your head gets better. I'd LOVE to have a thunderstorm about now. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...