Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday 10-1

Yes, it is now October.  Hm.  Today, I only had 1 lesson.  I was very lightheaded today.  At one point, when I was at Walmart, I thought I was about to pass out.  thankfully, I didn't.  I came home and put away the groceries that needed to be put in the fridge and then went to lie down.  I think I slept for a few hours but I wasn't as lightheaded when I was lying down.  (Not that this was a surprise)  I am heading for bed earlier than usual because tomorrow I have to get up at 6:50 am.  Yes, that will be rather early.  The choir has to be at church by 7:30 am.  I am sure most people won't have a problem with that like I will but hey, I can do this once a week.  i will have Rick's lesson at 11 am tomorrow which is earlier than usual but that will leave the afternoon for napping! (If I need it!)

Anyways, not much going on today.  I will be working on the Pottermore website again tomorrow.  I am trying to get into the bank so I can buy my supplies and get my wand!

Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I just hate having to plan my day around when I can lay down and rest but I must admit, I do love my naps! Have a great Sunday and feel better after some sleep..mkay?

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...