Today was long. I did have one lesson, so that was good. Sleep is so elusive for me these days. I can't sleep. My brain will not stop. Much of my brain knows that after the Ablation the tumor will die and be absorbed by tissue around where it was. The other part of my brain is so anxious and absolutely terrified about how will my body handle one mure thing to recover from.
A couple of nights ago, I was texting with Kathy about our dream Walt Disney World Vacation. Kathy said 3 weeks in a deluxe hotel so that we could enjoy the parks and the resort too. I wanted 9 character Dining Meals because I love them. I wanted to be able to celebrate my mother there on October 18th. That was the day she passed away. I also thought she would enjoy their Not So Scary Halloween and I really Enjoyed the Mickey and Minnie Christmas Party..
By morning I thought I would call and see just how much our fantasy Disney Vacation. I received the preliminary cost.
tomorrow, I plan to work on the music library. Currently, I am working on the vocal library. Mostly, at this time I am recreating the library more so than building a brand new one. I also need to file all the books and sheet music with the numbers instead of the type. It will be so nice again to know what I don't have. I am using the same numbers that have been used before. The orgiinal ones that my mother had assigned them.
No comments:
Post a Comment