Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday 11-18

I am trying to post everyday something that I am thankful for.  Some days it is easy, others not so much.    Today I have another bad headache, although that is not unusual for me.  They are slowly getting better.  Most days, during the day, I only have the normal headache so that is some improvement.  The bad ones are in the morning and at night instead of all day long.

I wanted to start the students' ornaments this afternoon but I need to do Acer's song first.  I need to put it in Finale so he will have the piano part to sing to.  Fortunately, his is the only one I need to do this as Isaac has changed his Christmas Songs.  He originally picked out Rudolph but we switched last week.

There is a SVU marathon on right now.  It is season 13, which is a season I haven't seen too much of so I am glad that they are running this today.  Since it is a quiet type day, no lessons, I am thankful for something interesting on TV.  Sometimes, even with cable, there is nothing good on.

The movie, Brave is out on DVD now.  I can't wait to get it.  It was such a great movie.  I went with the girls to see it.  Oh, that reminds me, I wonder how everyone is doing in the house since last week some were sick.  They are still sick.  I will see them next week.  I do hope my girls are better by next week.  I miss them when I don't see them.  All but Sarah have their Christmas music.  I have Sarah's ready for her.  She is the last one to get her Christmas music.  Everyone else already has theirs.

I am looking forward to the holiday weekend.  I will be spending Thanksgiving with my neighbors down the street.  I am bringing pies.  That should be fun.  Then on Friday (or Saturday) I will be with Kathy and her family at her parents' house.  We are going to see a movie that day too.  That will be fun, I think.  We usually have a good time that is for sure.

Well, I must go and work on the Jingle Bell Rock for Acer now.

1 comment:

  1. Holidays are stressful for me, I get tired as it is so during holidays it's worse. Not only do I have a lot of pain, but the fatigue is really bad. I get tired from nothing, and I cannot do anything. Shopping is a big burden, I cannot walk much and I certainly cannot carry anything. Here in Sicily not much is known about fibromyalgia so when I tell people that I have it, they think it's just a simple muscle problem. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...