Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday 11-8

I turned in the paperwork for Dr. G and mailed the hospital info.  I have the bills ready to mail.  I had to get stamps today.  I am excited that most of the month's bills are ready to be mailed and will be all in the mailed by Wednesday.  It is a wonderful feeling, let me say.

I am so excited about tomorrow.  I am meeting a new friend that I have met through one of my fibro support groups.  It should be super fun.  I told her what I would be wearing so I hope at 11:30 it won't be super busy so we can find each other.  We are meeting at Panera right up the street.  I am a bit nervous too since it is the first time I have ever met one of my online friends.  I have another fibro online friend who lives about 2 or so hours north of me.  Perhaps one day we will meet to.

I am seriously working on eating healthy, but I feel like the weight is really not going anywhere.  It isn't going up, which is good, but it isn't going down either.  I have a new type program that I am going to use and Kathy is friends with me on it.  I also like using my food mover.  That helps me a lot.  I am pretty good at choosing to eat healthy as opposed to the junk I used to.  I am pleased about that.  Even in the choices of restaurants have changed.  I would prefer to go where there is salads available as opposed to french fries.  I haven't had an order of fries since Memorial Weekend.  I am glad about that.

My knees aren't as sore as they were yesterday.  It is also a bit warmer so I am not sure if that is helping it or not.  I do have a headache that is a bit more than the regular everyday headache.  I didn't go to choir practice tonight.  I hope to be there on Sunday.  I screwed up my clock with the am and pm last week.

I am getting rather tired now.  Project Runway All Stars is on TV right now.  I do like the show and some of their challenges are fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will have a fantastic time tomorrow...I am anxiously awaiting the day that I can meet some of my bloggy friends! I love Panera...we just got one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, it is so fun to meet our online friends. I have met a few and it's like we have known each other all our lives..One day I would love to meet you..I think we would have a fab time..

    Glad things are going well bill-wise, I think you are doing so well..

    Have you thought about weight watchers? Sounds like you and I both need a kick start..they have online WW now too, which is a little less expensive..I have done WW before and it does work..just a thought.

    Have a great weekend,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...