Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday 11-4

I got an extra hour of sleep last night since we had to change our clocks back an hour.  I just realized that I forgot to change the little clock in the kitchen.  The stove clock is changed as my clock upstairs although I had to fix it since I didn't make sure the am and pm were correct.  Now they are.

I don't have any lessons today.  It is nice to have the day off.  I am not bored like I thought I would be.  I went and got some Chipotle for lunch and I have salad fixings to make my dinner with.  i am so not hungry right now though.  I am very full.  I have to pull the Christmas music and copy some tonight for tomorrow.  I finally have the ink I needed.  I also can mail the hospital papers on Tuesday too.  I also must drop off other paperwork for Doctor G.  I have papers for my student loan that he needs to sign.

My head is the normal, everyday headache not too bad of one today.  I am pretty tired tonight though.  I had to take a small nap this afternoon.  I think I slept for about 1 1/2 hours.  I just couldn't keep my eyes open at that point.  Fatigue is the hardest thing for me besides my headaches.  Headaches are the worst and the fatigue is second.  Yes, I have pain all over, but most of the time I can ignore it or at least I can function somewhat with it but the bad headaches, those are just the worst and I cannot function with them.  Right now, I am getting them most of the days of the week.  With the medicine, they aren't as bad all the time, but I think we need to either change the dosage or the medicine because they still happen too much.  I think I have an appointment with Dr. R at the end of this month.

I think I will read a bit and then go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, thank you for always stopping by my blog and FB page, I really love hearing from you..my hope is one day we can meet in person!

    glad the headaches are a bit better..I agree, when I have a headache nothing else matters, and fatigue is fatigue..bone aching tired I am hoping maybe the medication can be adjusted so you are having less and less headaches, sweets..

    Thank you for stopping by, I love sharing the times spent with Grace Lily and Jackson Scott..they are growing like weeds..I have a feeling they will be best friends growing up, of course GL will be the BOSS.. Have a good week, Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...