Thursday, April 28, 2016

Update

I am using my phone to type this blog post. My computer has died. Completely. I can't afford a new one right now but once I can, I will be. I have missed blogging. So what has happened since my last post. Hmmm. Well, I got super sick at the beginning of April and actually had to cancel lessons for six days. I am still not 100% over the sinus infection but I am somewhat better. Three of my students went to competition in February and came home with many first and second place trophies along with one third place trophy. I was very pleased with the outcome. Christmas was spent at my aunt and uncles house. My brother was there too. He made me mad but I did calm down and didn't leave. I wanted too but I didn't. He was being a jerk and sometimes I am way over sensitive. New Years was fun. We had friends over. I lasted until right after midnight and then I was out like a light. In December and January I went to physical therapy for a pinched nerve in my back. It is healed now. I have some trouble with a muscle that goes from the front right side and wraps around to the back but the excersizes seem to help it too. I also stand much straighter than I did.

Peony is adorable as always. She is a very good companions d I love spending time with her. I have had more issues with concentration again. Thankfully my lessons are spread apart so I can rest I between or I would be in deep trouble. Focusing is also continuing to be an issue. Nothing new for either of them but I am losing words more than ever now. It drives me crazy. I can't think of the proper word that I have used a million times. It makes me feel stupid at times. I know I am not and it is just Fibro but it gets to me.

Well, my mind is about to stop thinking of what I want to say. I am glad that I now know I can post from my phone.

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from fibromyalgia , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered fibromyalgia in the year 2013 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always complain of joint stiffness, and he always have difficulty falling asleep . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to fibromyalgia . I never imagined fibromyalgia has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. fibromyalgia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098765@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my story

    ReplyDelete