Friday, November 1, 2013

ugh. 11-1

My right leg, from the hip all the way down the back of my leg to my toes hurt.  It doesn't hurt as bad as yesterday, but it still hurts.  I don't know what I did to it.  I really don't recall doing anything to it, but it hurts a lot, and I mean, a lot.  Fortunately, it is more of a quiet day than not.  I have a couple of lessons but that is about it.  I can rest more than anything today and that is what I need.

My throat is a bit sore on the top part of it, but it isn't too bad yet.  I am hoping it isn't going to get too bad.  Acer, Calli, Heather BT, and Will are all sick.  Yup, that is 2/3 of the house.  So far, Bill and I have eluded the cold/bronchitis that is floating around our house.  I am hoping that we will not get this thing at all.  Like I said, I have just a small sore throat, which I have had for about a day or so now.

Maisy and I have been enjoying the quiet.  I plan to catch up on a couple of DVDs this evening and then head to bed early.  I have to be up for a 10 am phone call that is really important so going to bed early will be good.  I only have 2 lessons tomorrow so if I get too tired in the afternoon (like I often do), I can take a nap.  Generally, by the time Saturday rolls around, I am exhausted beyond exhausted and usually sleep the afternoon away.  There is a family get together that I am planning to go to but it will depend on whether or not I get this cold.  I am hoping I don't so I can go.  I will be able to take a brief nap before I have to leave.

I was so excited last night because I got to have Maisy in my room with me.  The only small problem was that Maisy likes to sleep right in the middle of my bed where I sleep.  I gently moved her over and crawled in.  She is such a sweet little dog.  Around 3 I had to get up for some pain meds so she came down with me.  Maisy was thirsty.  Then we went back upstairs to bed.  I did get up around 7:30 am to feed her and to let her out for doggie business.  After that, we both went back to bed.  Right now she is sitting on the big stool next to me.  She is looking out the window so she can see if anyone is coming.  I must say that Maisy has barely barked since it has just been the three of us here in the house.  She did really well with all the commotion of Halloween last night.

i didn't get to go to Star's party last night.  I wasn't feeling well enough.  Stupid fibro and throat.  Will was feeling really awful too so neither one of us could really go.  I was really looking forward to it too. We were going to watch some Harry Potter movies and Practical Magic but no, I had to not be feeling well enough.  I hope that I can see her next week and be feeling much better.

I think for dinner tonight I am going to go and get some chicken soup for Will and a salad for me.  Chicken soup is supposed to be very good for a cold and he is feeling really rather miserable so I will go get it for him.  Maisy will come with me because she is such a good companion when driving.  She is such good company.  I will have her to myself until Sunday when the rest of the family comes home.

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.  I will get to see Kathy and family!!!!  I usually spend the holidays with her and her family.  It is so much fun to do that.  It really is.  I don't know if Kathy is going to be at her parents on Thanksgiving Day or the day after or the Saturday after, but one of the days I will see her.  I just can't believe that it is almost Thanksgiving already.  Then before I know it, it will be Christmas and New Year's!  This year is really going by so fast.

Well, it is almost time for the little good girl and I to go and pick up some dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping you are feeling better!! Have you ever tried chiropractic treatment for your fibro? I just started going and so far so good. I read some stuff here (http://www.seagirtspine.com/chiropractic-solution-for-fibromyalgia-in-sea-girt-nj-rehabilitation-office/) maybe it could help you too? xoxo

    ReplyDelete