Tuesday, January 13, 2015

bad headache day

Sometimes I wish I could just take a magic wand and wave it over my head to banish my headache away.  It would be nice, wouldn't it?  Of course, we all don't live in the world of Harry Potter or any other magical land so it is not possible.  It is simply a fantasy.

Peony and I tried, well, okay, I tried to take another nap today but Peony kept me up.  When everyone comes home I will try again.  I will take my break through meds and head for bed.  It just stinks that it is so bad.  The back of my head has been the worst lately.

I do hope it gets better.

Peony helps my anxiety a lot.  Here is another great picture of her.  I hope you like it.



3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I've had a migraine for the past three days and there's also a lot of pressure at the tops of my eyes and behind them :(

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about Peony. I have a Siamese cat (Suki) that keeps track of me and wants to be with me most of the time. I love taking her picture so I can certainly relate to your picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
    Pain Management Chicago

    ReplyDelete