Monday, May 25, 2009

I have to admit, the one big challenge I have right now is the acceptance of not being well enough to work.  I have always worked from the time I was 18 until last September.  After I lost the store, it became apparent to me that I wasn't well enough to work.  I had been in and out of the hospital about 12 times in the last year, and it wasn't looking good.  I am on disability now, but I feel so much better than last year.  That could be because I have rested a lot since september and the stress of the store is over.  I am awake for more hours than I was in the fall, about 10 hours a day, as opposed to the 8 hours a day then.  I don't have much stress in my life now, which is good.  However, I do envy people that can work, and I know that is not good.  I want to work, just like most people.  I am working on the accepting that right now I can't, but that doesn't mean that in the future I will not be able to join the work force.  Who knows what the future will bring.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to hear you got disability! Yay!

    ReplyDelete