Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's raining on and off today so I couldn't go for a scooter/walk with Mom up to Tim Horton's.  Instead, we drove after I had my monthly blood test.  That didn't go as well as I hoped.  it took two tries, at least it was only twice, not four or five like before.  I'm feeling optimistic today about everything.  Must have something to do with the fact I could pay a few bills today, which always makes me feel better.  My friend, Heather, (I always laugh when I type that!) may have a job for me, not necessarily a paid position but it is for a church so it is okay.  Paid would be nice, but right now being a worship leader would be fun and give me something else that I like to do which is to sing!  Anytime to sing is great! Yeah!

Anyways, as you can see, it was a good day, not much in extra pain either, just the usual type.

No comments:

Post a Comment