Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lonely Days?

Since Calli has been in the hospital, I have not been alone so no, I have not been lonely.  I am rarely lonely in general, just usually if I am lonely, I am lonely for a specific person or fur friend.  Today, I am  missing Maisy a lot.  However, I have Peony and that helps a lot, but I still am missing Maisy.  She is such a stinkerbutt.  She really is.

Tasha is spending the night again tonight.  She gets along very well with Acer, which is a good thing because sometimes he can be a handful, a major handful.  He was last night, but he was mostly fine today.  Tomorrow, Hayden wants to spend the night with Angus.  I said we will see what your mom says tomorrow.  I am sure that won't be a problem.  I will get to take a long nap tomorrow since my lovely Tasha is spending the night.  I am very thankful.  I have to get up at 9 to let Peony out and feed her.  Then I will be picking up Acer's grandmother to come over to help with laundry.  Tasha is going to watch Acer while I go back to sleep after I get back from picking up Pat.

I am very, very achy tonight.  I don't really know why, but boy are my legs and hips just in major pain today.  It stinks.  I have bruises that are popping up all over.  Some I know how I got but many I don't know.  They just are showing up.  I told my endo doctor and he was like, well you are on coumiden.  No kidding.  I have been for 8 1/2 years, however, I have never bruised like this before with the coumiden levels okay so yeah, can we look into this please?  I have an appointment with my hematologist for next week so that is good.  I will have them look into this.

On the Calli front!  She is walking!!!!!!!  Yes, I wrote, she is walking!!!!  She walked her guide dog, Q to do doggie business.  She needed 3 breaks on the way out and none on the way in.  It is truly a miracle.  It really is.  Calli is doing so well right now.  I am so thrilled.  Yesterday, the first day she walked, she needed help.  Today, I am not sure if she needed help or not.  I saw the picture of her sitting down with Q.  I am so proud of her fighting spirit.  Calli is such a fighter and will not let this beat her.  Yes, there will be ups and downs, but that is to be expected but overall, she fights and is winning!

I am very tired tonight.  I am glad for the company.  Tasha is such a delightful young lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment