Wednesday, October 16, 2019

A Day From Hell

So today sucked, really bad.  I had a test on Monday to see if this flap worked during the digestive cycle. Whatever it is they gave me has caused things from immediate tummy cramps which were extremely painful to this morning lovely gift of explosive diarrhea.  Yes. The joys in life. I will say I believe it is now over but I must be cautious because I don’t want a repeat.  The worse part is that the two lessons I had were actually absences instead of reschedules.  Nothing I can do about though.  Just continue on with the week.

My car is in for repair.  The front brakes and rotors are being fixed as well as the left wheel bearing and left tie rod.  I hope it is done tomorrow so that I have it back before Friday.  I actually didn’t mind not having it because I was sick so I wouldn’t have gone anywhere anyhow!!!  

I have been having issues with my right knee lately.  I am not sure why but if I don’t put cream on it I can’t sleep because of the pain.  Sometimes I just hate my body.  When I am ready to go to sleep and the knee starts in, that is one time I do.


I accidentally stepped on Peony’s paw tonight.  I didn’t mean too.  I picked her up to say sorry and she growled at me.  I understand I stepped on her.   My poor puppy.  We just celebrated her birthday.  She is now six.  Since we don’t really know when her birthday is we picked the Canadian Thanksgiving Day to celebrate.  I wanted to get her a boatload of toys but I can’t right now.  Eventually I will be able too.  Just not right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment