Sunday, October 6, 2019

A Resting Sunday

it has been a slow fall as far as lessons this year. I have 12 students so I am happy for that.  I have room for about three more then that is it.  Everything will be full for me at that point.  Christmas music is being pulled out at this time for students as we have a Christmas recital every year.  Other than that, no new news on the teaching front.

I got to see Kathy very briefly yesterday and three of her children.  I was happy to see them.  Matthew, her oldest came to my car to get the guitar books I told him he could have, the girls, wanted to see Peony as I brought her with me, and I needed to have some paperwork signed by Kathy.  I have updated my power of attorney and patient advocate papers as well as my will. So she signed the two that she needed to sign. She was visiting her mom so I met her there.  It is about 45 minutes away.  I didn’t mind the drive at all.  Much stress was lifted because those papers were signed.  It was so needed.   I am now covered incase something happens to me.  I am rather pleased with myself that I am.   On the plus side of this, I did get to speak to Kathy and her children!!!!!

Not much going on today.  I watch the latest episode of NCIS New Orleans. It was good.  I also watched another episode of law and order Los Angeles.  I don’t care for it.  I will stick with the shows I have.  Tonight the NCIS LA is on so I can watch that tomorrow on cbs.  The rest of tonight I am just resting.  I have two lessons tomorrow.  One is a make up from Saturday and the other is a regular Monday lesson.  I may potentially have another, it depends on his work schedule   We have it scheduled but sometimes we need to reschedule for another day. Anyways, C is here for the weekend.  I have enjoyed her company so much.  I got some nice quality time with her yesterday. She is with friends today.  She is just amazing.  A seemed to really like having her help him with his geometry homework.   I thought it was cool.

That’s all for now!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic fibromhyalgia,since i was bone , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had Pain all over my body,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 31 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs jessica on how her daughter was been cured from  fibromhyalgia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months and two weeks as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete