Saturday, October 26, 2019

A new kindle

I have a nook for reading. It is the nook color.  I just love it.  I now have a kindle fire seven.  I can do so much on it. It is like a computer to me.  I am quite happy with it. 

I went to see the Ellers this past week.  I do so enjoy my time there with the kids.  Hayden had his birthday on Monday. He is now 15.  They grow so fast.  When I came home it appeared that I didn't get the explosive tummy like I have gotten every single time I spend more than a day there.  However, I got a mild case Thursday night.   I was most unhappy.  At least this time was mild. 

My cousin, Danyelle, is getting married in March.  I am so happy for her.  She is very nice.  She is the one I am giving the family locket to.  She is very sentimental so I am glad.  I don't think it is worth much money but it is from my mom who got it from her grandmother who got it from her brother in her 16th birthday.  There are a multitude of reasons why she is getting it over others.  I won't go through that here.

Pairwise these last few weeks have sucks.  My lower back especially.  I don't know what is up but it can disappear any time now.  If I am mindful of how much I stand and where I sit, it isn't so bad.  If I am not well, let's just say I am reminded to pay more attention.

I have been trying something new for anxiety.  Hypnotherapy. My friend is a therapist.   I have had one session.  She recorded a session for me to listen to. I have listened to it three times already.  I slept better last night  than I have in a long time.  I think maybe it will help.  I will keep you posted.

More Peony cuteness.

1 comment:

  1. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic fibromhyalgia,since i was bone , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had Pain all over my body,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 31 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs jessica on how her daughter was been cured from  fibromhyalgia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months and two weeks as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete