Friday, October 5, 2012

Oh my, Friday 10-5

I am actually rather glad that it is Friday, but my I am tired tonight.

I had my hair cut on Monday.  it is about at my shoulders right now instead of halfway down my back. I don't really miss the long hair yet.  However, after a few days in a row of having really bad headaches that I could feel every piece of hair on my head, I had to get it cut.  I do like it though.

Today was a busy day with some lessons and running errands.  I had to go and get a lesson book for my new student tomorrow.  I only have 2 lessons tomorrow.  Aggie is coming over to work on sewing for her Halloween costume.  She is going to be Merida from the movie Brave.  She will look so cute as Merida although she doesn't have red hair like Merida does.

It is getting colder out now since it is October.  October used to be my favorite month, now I hate it.  This is the month that I lost my mom.  I still miss her a lot, but it is much easier getting through the days and nights than it was a couple of months ago.  My friend, Star's Mom helped me a lot plus I now think about the day we will be reunited in Heaven and never to be a part again.  I look forward to that day, but meanwhile, I will live as best as I can.

Headaches-wise, my head was really sore yesterday but I did manage to teach and go to choir practice. Tonight it is a medium bad headache.  I have taken something for it so I hope it goes down to the regular, everyday headache.  For some reason, my shins and calves have been hurting a lot these past few days.  I don't know why or what I did to it, but I am thankful that it is getting better.

I was reading one of my regular blogs that I read and something struck me.  I don't understand people, but I guess on one of the facebook pages for Fibro, there is some really mean comments.  I mean, seriously, we should be sticking together instead of insulting each other.  I just don't understand that kind of thing.  It is the same with the tabloids, who reads them?  Who even believes them?  I can't even look at their front page.  It is so mean and invading people's privacy.  Anyways, I have never understood this kind of behavior.  If we don't stick together and stand up to the nay sayers, who will?

Sunday will be Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner and a 50th birthday party for my lovely cousin, Maia.  I hope she likes what I got her.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sometimes I receive comments that could be taken as mean on my blog and especially on the facebook page, but I treat them as educational opportunities.
    http://myinspiredlifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete