Thanks to Mia! She awarded me the Leibster Award. Here are the questions!
1. Why did I begin blogging?
I wanted a way to journal my day for some of my friends that live far away from me.
2. What is your favorite way to spend time?
I love to read, write, watch movies, and play with Maisy, the little Brussels Griffin dog.
3. How has illness most affected your life?
I had to change careers. I had trained to be a singer/dancer/actress and was in a few productions but the pain was so bad I had to quit. I had also been teaching through out college so that is what I focused on. I haven't been able to dance in 24 years.
4. What is your favorite movie?
Beauty and the Beast. I don't know why, it just is.
5. What do you hope to share most with your blog?
how I still have a good life despite my illnesses. I am happy most of the time.
6. What are three goals for 2014?
to be more social, to be better organized, and to lose weight. I am down 42 pounds at this point so I have a great start.
7. What are three random facts about yourself?
I had no idea how much I would love having a dog in the house until my housemates moved in with Maisy. I love the show NCIS. Anne of Green Gables is my absolute favorite book series, EVER.
8. If you could have dinner with any famous person in history, alive or dead, who would it be?
Muzio Clementi. He is my favorite composer.
9. What's your favorite song?
Amazing Grace. I feel such a peace when I sing or hear that song. It is such a hopeful song.
10. What is your favorite quote?
"I can do all things, through Christ who strengthens me". Without Him, I have no strength.
I am disappointed today because I don't have any lessons. Everyone cancelled because of the weather. Oh well, not much I can do about that so Maisy and I are having a nice day together. I am about to go and watch a bit of TV. It has been a while since I have done that and I feel like watching some. Harry Potter is on the family channel so that is good.