Sunday, September 22, 2019

Downton Abbey Evnt

Saturday was a magical day from start to finish.  I had three lessons. Then my very best friend, Kathy came to see me!!!!  We were going to dinner and a movie during this visit!!!!  Our friend, Jenn was joining us!!!!  I was so looking forward to this for so long!!!   Jenn was coming in from about an hour away so we weren’t sure when exactly she would arrive.  We planned dinner early enough so we wouldn’t hit the dinner rush.  It was a good call. About 10 minutes after we sat down, Jenn arrived!!!!  We ordered and the visiting commenced!!!!!  We talked about everything, just everything!!!!  I was so excited and happy about this day. Then we moved on to the final event of the night!!! The movie!!!!!  Kathy had told me she wanted to see the Downton Abbey movie with me in about June.  I had seen a few episodes but not anything dedicated to it.  I said I would look at the first few to see if I would like it.  She kept telling me I would love it.  I watch the first two and was intrigued. The next thing I knew I finished season one!!!!  Whoa!!!!  Then two and so on!!!!  I simply loved it!!!!!!   I was prepared to see the movie.  When I asked Jenn if she was interested in seeing the movie with me she said she hadn’t seen any of the episodes. As far as I knew it was okay because it would be a stand alone movie.  She is now thinking of watching the entire series.  We have a concert ion our hands.

Today, Kathy and I went to Tim Horton’s for Brunch and chatted some more.  She left to go to her mom’s house.  It is on the way home for her so I am pleased that she went to visit her mom also. It was a beautiful, exhausting weekend.  I napped for about four hours today. I will be okay for sleeping tonight.  I am just so thrilled that it went well.  I did have a bad tummy yesterday but it was under control and wasn’t super bad like the previous week.  I am so glad about that.  Overall, this was worth the wait. It was worth the exhaustion and definitely worth the few days it will take to to recover.

1 comment:

  1. I am Sophie from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic fibromhyalgia,since i was bone , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had Pain all over my body,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 31 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs jessica on how her daughter was been cured from  fibromhyalgia through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months and two weeks as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help

    ReplyDelete