Monday, October 19, 2020

 In some ways this year has been faster than last year, in other ways it is crawling by.  COVID still has us by the neck.  Some of us are not allowed in the stores yet.  I am on of them.  I am very high risk with my chronic stuff going on.  I don't mind, if I need music, I just call Annie at her store and she orders it,  When it comes in, she brings it out to me.  It works.  I have most of my students.  I really only lost one and she was brand new to begin anyway.  I do enjoy teaching online.  I love seeing the kids too.  Right now all but 6 are online.  


Fall has arrived.  The temps were beautiful for about a week.  It's a little too chilly right now, mainly because it is raining out,  Always feels cooler when it rains.


Christmas Recital will be very different this year.  I am not sure how this will happen but B says it will////////////////////!  We are going to put on a Zoom Recital this year.


Competition will also be virtual.  New ways to do the old things.  I am teaching through the internet.  Before COVID, who would have thought??  Not me?  I was told several years also that I should look into this teaching online idea.  ICOVID, maybe manners, how important family is.  I don't know.  I shall try to look anything new right in the eye and with a very timid and very scared voice ask how do I do this:?  

No comments:

Post a Comment