Sunday, July 26, 2020

Covid 19 Musings

We have been in quarantine for four months. Our State has opened up some. Not everything just some.  I am teaching online. That is a huge change for me. I now have four students who have come back to in person lessons but the majority are online still and will be for a while.  I was luckier than most in that I didn't totally lose my income.  

For the past few months I have been living out a dream.  I have recently been in contact with my sister.  It is a beautiful word. She lives across the ocean from me.  She is from my dad's first marriage and me and my brothers are from the second marriage.  We have had lovely chat.on messenger.  It is so nice to speak with her.  I look forward to many more.

My left knee has been in a fibro flare from hell for several days now.  I have tried cbd cream. It has helped some.  I can't put it on with Peony here as she licks it off.  Yes, it is like, really I need that more than you do.  I will wait until she goes to bed.  On another health front, I will be getting a gastric pacemaker.  I have gastroparisis.  My stomach doesn't digest like it is supposed to.  It takes a really long time to empty.  This will improve this function.  I am waiting on a date for the consoltation.  I hope to.hear from the.hospital soon.

That is about it.  I will leave you with a picture of the adorable one.  Peony


No comments:

Post a Comment