Monday, September 16, 2019

Oh my gosh. I am heading towards the edge of the pain scale

So I have been making small monthly payments to my doctors office.  There was still a balance on the account. They had about a year ago merged with another healthcare group. Wow. I was dismissed from the office. I had no idea. I went to make a payment and get my pain pills refilled and my anxiety pills refilled.  Yeah that is how I found out.  So I paid what I owed and was loaned some of it because I didn’t have it all, the called back with the reference number  now I am waiting to see if I get reinstated or not.  I am in more pain than usual because of the no pain meds. It isn’t anything oxy type. I can’t take them as I get really bad bad headaches from them.  The top part of my back hurts most than usually and so do many of my joints.  I will see how I feel during the night.  I hope to hear by tomorrow morning.  This is nerve wracking and when the fire this wouldn’t have happened. I hope this works.  I have Tylenol and ibuprofen but they don’t do a lot but they do a bit and that is what I need right now.


I have added into my checkbook app on my phone a payment to my doctor every month.  I have two more doctors that I need to pay this month.  This checkbook app has really helped in keeping me on track with stuff. I am really pleased with it.  I have all my monthly bills listed. It is super easy to balance with the bank. It just is so good.  I am quite glad to finally find something that works.  I didn’t like any of the other ones I had tried.

Four more days until Kathy is here!!!!  We are so excited to go and see the downton abbey movie!!    Our friend, Jen is coming too.  We don’t know where we are going for dinner yet but that is okay. We will decide and let Jen know. I can’t wait to see it. It should be marvelous.  I belong to a fan page on Facebook. It is absolutely a hoot.  I had Kathy join too.  She is in love with the show as I am.  She should be as she is the one who got me completely hooked.  She said oh you will love this.  So the skeptic that I am grudgingly watched the first episode. It was interesting.  Then I watched the second and before I knew the first season was over.  I was hooked.  I binged watched all six of the seasons.  I am just so thrilled they made a movie of it.  I hope for many more!!!  From what I have seen, so so many others do to!!!!!

I do hope for some decent sleep tonight.  I have physical therapy tomorrow. I will be bringing my walker in with me to be sized. I want to have it checked so I know it isn’t causing injury to me. So many I see lean heavily bent over on their walkers and I don’t want to do that.  I don’t want to be bent over while using it. Of course I will lean on it. I just don’t want to be bent over.

I am hoping that by tomorrow morning my scripts will be filled and I will be able to pick them up and be in the regular amount of pain. Not this insane amount of pain.  Even my skin is hurting tonight. Even my skin.  Ugh.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you got your medications..it's so difficukt to run out..
    I am just now trying to catch up blog reading. Will be posting something soon.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatly written. How are you doing now dear? I have lower back pain and this is my doctor http://comprehensivepainmanagement.us/ .Please advise something for me if possible because the pain is getting worse day by day .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same type of case with my teeth. I am dental patient and reading your blog I can relate to your medical conditions. I have no joint pain but because of my toothaches I am begging to feel a little pain in my neck. I have been dealing with this for about a month now and every week I get a 3 way syringe put in my mouth! I hate this pain I hate low medical conditions! why cant they create something to totally remove the pain!

    ReplyDelete

  4. The percentage of those who do not feel comfortable going to the dentist or the doctor can purchase products from AOS INTERNATIONAL and help themselves with their oral
    health.
    AOS international have many type of items like ,
    Infection control , silkcare and much more. Please have a look. I hope it’ll help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well written informative blog . I am also down with tooth ache. I am a patient of hicksville doctors and my treatment is going by this doctor https://mzfmedical.com/

    ReplyDelete