Monday, September 16, 2019

Who Stole My Sleep???

I can’t sleep. I have dozed off and on for the last few hours but not really sleeping. I hate this part of fibro so much.  I mean, seriously!!!!  I am so exhausted all the time and then bedtime comes and I can’t sleep??  There is something wrong with that picture.  Something completely wrong. I have read Facebook and read my nook. I took my zolfran med at 2am as usual. I slept for about 45 minutes than woke up nauseous. Zolfran should have taken care of that. I went and got some bread to eat and that has helped a lot.  It absorbs the extra acid in my stomach.


Every night I get to play this game called, will I get cold or hot in the middle of the night and need to change pajamas accordingly.  I got hot and put my hair in a ponytail. Then I changed into my shorts pajamas. I tried to sleep. Still hot. Then I changed into a tank top style pajama top. Now I am fine. I go through this every night.  It is just part of the routine.  I always have the shorts and tank top pajamas near by.

I got my hair cut today.  Heather BT did it. My hair was hurting.  These past few days have not been my best.  When I get a flare up of irritable bowel, I generally also get more of a headache too and it is harder to brush my hair because it hurts to do so.  The last three days my hair has hurt. I could feel every strand of hair on my head and they hurt.  I asked her to cut my hair. I needed it done anyways it wasn’t like out of the blue. I just hadn’t decided when to cut it or how I wanted it done. She cut about five inches off. It feels better now and it doesn’t hurt as much.  Hopefully by noon it will be even better.

I have one lesson planned for today. Victoria.  She is 19 and beautiful.  She sings so lovely and is a really nice person too.  I just love her.  All the littler students love her too.  She is a good role model for them.  Quinn is playing volleyball for her school.  This is exciting too as she is finally in a grade where she can play on team sports at her school.  I am so excited for her to have this opportunity to do this.

I have opened up more availability for students at Takelessons.  I had a new student but then something happened in the family and she can’t start lessons. I am disappointed but I know I will get something else soon.  I am looking into different ways to market myself as a teacher. It is interesting to be a member of this one group on Facebook that talks about the marketing yourself. I haven’t listen to all of it but I will tomorrow and finish up on Tuesday.

That’s about all for tonight. It is now 3:15 am.  I am going to try to get some more sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment