Thursday, September 12, 2019

Back Home Again

I was at my beautiful Ellers these last four days.  H, R, and A were there. We had a good time.  We had some chuckles and some smiles. We also had N get mad at all of us and storm out for a couple of days.  She is going to do what she is going to do.  I want to tell her that everything will be okay but she is going to have to figure it out herself the hard way as many of us have in the past. I unfortunately came home with my irritable bowel syndrome in full swing so today has not been my best day but I am better than earlier, of which I am grateful for. I missed my Peony as you can imagine.  She is one of the loves in my life. I had no lessons today. Both Joe and Ava needed to reschedule which was a good thing. A really good thing. Ava is a pianist who recently start several months ago and Joe is a saxophonist who I have had for the last few years. I have a good amount of students now.  I may be able to handle one more but not more than that. With fibromyalgia I can only work about five hours a week. It keeps me involved enough to help pay bills and make me happy.

My favorite season is upon us. I love fall. Simply love it.  It is the best season of all.  I don’t ache as much as I do in the high humidity or the super cold. I love the turning of the leaves. It is nice enough to breathe and my asthma isn’t so bad either.  Time for tea at night when reading in my room.

So I hope this is a nice weekend to hang out and teach a few lessons and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment