Friday, January 15, 2021

mid January Already???

 Time goes so fast these days.  I just got home from watching my friend's teens.  Yeah, watch.  I barely saw them except at meal time.  They are off doing their school work or on the computer or just hanging out with their prairie dogs.  Yes, they have two prairie dogs.  They are adorable.  Simply adorable.  Not as cute as Peony, of course, but cute.  Peony still rules for me.  I got a nice long snuggle with Peony today when I came home.  Such a nice hello to come home too.  I did have to go and pick up some meds though.  Wow, can I tell I am back in stage one of medicare.  It was really expensive.  Super expensive.  I about choked.  I am glad to be home. 

I must say though, I am aching all over today.  More than usual.  Normally my meds take the edge off so I can function for the day.  Today, I am just very very very very sore.  I did get two big blisters and two small blisters from the original chair I was sitting on.  I did find this out the first night.  I switched chairs.  It helped some and I found the foot stool I usually use,  That helped a lot.  I haven't felt great since Monday.  Like I said, I am glad to be home.  I need to check out the blisters.  Seriously, who gets these but me??  Crazy things.  

Not too much going on for the rest of the night or weekend for that matter.  Just hanging out and resting, mostly resting.  That will be my main priority, resting.  I need to get recharged for the week ahead.  I started therapy this past week.  It will be interesting that is for sure.  I do hope it will help.  

I need to put some pictures of Peony on this computer.  I don't have any.  She is my best model.  The teens don't want their pictures taken anymore so I can't take their pictures.  Peony never complains when I take her pictures!!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment