C has been home for a whole week now! I am so glad she is. I think all of us are. Tonight, right before B went to bed, I asked him about getting shelves instead not the long dresser we use as a side board. He looked and asked me, what is the problem I want solved. I said I really do not like how the center of the dining room table does not line up underneath the chandelier. B said okay. What if you and C switch places at the table then we can move the table to where you would like it. We both said that will work. C has done a lot of work this week, let me tell you. The corner of doom next to where I sat is now gone. The stove and the sink safe wonderfully clean. I have tried to keep up with the filling of the dishwasher and starting the dishwasher. C has made some awfully yummy and healthy meals too.
My goal between now and a, hopefully, full recovery is to teach about 4-5 lessons a week. It will really help my brain stay much calmer and not go crazy like it can.
7 Days to Ablation!!

No comments:
Post a Comment