Monday, August 10, 2026

A New Diagnose

 About a year ago, when I had yearly scan of my kidneys, A new mass showed up.  The first CT scan results were inconclusive.  That was about October 2025. In March, I had another CT scan.  It did come back negative, except for one test.  I had a biopsy and it came back positive.  I have Renal Cell Carcinoma.  This diagnose did answer a few questions on some symptoms i have been having.  I have pain my side a lot of the time, i am so much more exhausted than I was, and the extreme nausea.  I am nauseated 24/7/365, but this is worse.  

I will have a procedure on the 31st that will freeze the mass and that will kill it. I had another choice, surgery.what comes after, I have no idea. I will find out after.

My anxiety has moments of being almost calm, well as calm as I can get.  My cousin K, is coming with me to all my appointments.  That was a huge relief.  She took notes at the appointment with the doctor who will be doing the procedure.  I am falling asleep right now.as I write this, so I am ending this and going to bed. 

Here is a fun Peony picture!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Diagnose

  About a year ago, when I had yearly scan of my kidneys, A new mass showed up.  The first CT scan results were inconclusive.  That was abou...