Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday, August 28, 2026

 It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing right where they should not be, however, I love the trees.  I really do.

Wednesday was an awful day for me.  Simply horrible.  For the last several weeks, I have had major problems with sleep.  I can't sleep until dawn many nights.  I do not know why.  I am not worried or anxious about the procedure as it will be very similar to the one I have already had.  I have a general idea of what to expect, of which I am very thankful for.

So, back to Wednesday morning.  I barely slept as had been my usual for a while.  C had a doctor appointment first.  That went well and without any problems.  Then came the drive to our neurologist's office.  That was when the issue began.  I was fine at first until I wasn't.  I fell asleep for about a minute and i crashed my car.  We were okay physically, me, not so much emotionally.  The owner of the truck didn't even stop at all.  I guess he didn't have much damage to his vehicle.  There isn't a whole lot damaged to mine either.  It is more of I can't believing that I fell asleep while driving!!  This is terrible!!  After a few minutes, I drove us home.  I was extremely tired.  I fell asleep in my chair then went up to my room to go to bed.

Yesterday was a bit better.  I stayed upstairs mostly.  C brought up the laundry she was working on.  I folded the laundry and put it away.  My room is looking better and better every week.

2 days until my ablation of the kidney.  I wonder how long it will take to have the extra nausea, fatigue, and pain to go away?  Soon, I hope.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...