Sunday, May 12, 2013

fixing the confusion 5/12

Oops.  I didn't realize that I never mentioned that the friend who has moved in with her family is also named Heather.  I am sorry for the confusion.  I think from now on when I mention the other Heather, I will use Heather B-T to differentiate between us.  I know it is confusing at times.  Heather B-T is the mother of Calli and Acer.  She is also the furmom of Maisy.  Q belongs to Calli.  Bill is Heather B-T's husband.  Heather B-T is the one who does the gardening, certainly not me.  I am very happy that they are here.  I feel so much better than I did when I was alone.  I have enough privacy when I want it and I have someone to talk to when I want also.

Maisy is sitting right beside me tonight.  She also jumped up on the dining room chair for the first time. She is a smart cookie that is for sure.  Love that little dog.

Mother's Day was not bad for me.  Yes, I missed mom.  I miss her everyday so that was nothing new.  I went to Tilley's house to visit.  It was a very good visit.  We went to the movies and watched Romeo and Juliet that was a live performance in Russia.  It was being filmed live as we watched it in Windsor by satellite.  I found it so beautiful.  I love Ballet.  The music was simply amazing.  We had a nice time together.  We went to dinner at a little Vietnamese Restaurant.  It was really good.  I really liked it a lot. I wouldn't mind going back.

Well, I think it is time to go and read for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment