Sunday, May 5, 2013

the start of another week 5-5


What a rather busy weekend this past weekend was.  Yesterday, I had a couple of lessons and then I did some things I needed to do in the afternoon.  We had dinner outside and then Calli and I went to the store to pick up a few things.  We giggled the whole time, which is normal for the two of us.  Yesterday was a very important day in the house, it was Calli's 4th Gotcha Day!  Which means that 4 years ago, Bill and Heather went to China to pick up Calli to bring her home.  We had strawberry shortcake last night as a special treat for Calli.  Acer's Gotcha Day is coming up too.  Today, I paid some bills and balanced the check book.  Other than that, I can't remember what I did.  I know that I played a bit with Maisy and we had breakfast for dinner, but I can't remember what else I did.

Here are pictures of Maisy.  Is she not the cutest little girl dog ever?  Not to mention she looks like an ewok from star wars when she stands up on 2 legs.  I simply adored her.  She is such a good girl.

Other than more brain fog than usual, I am feeling just the regular amount of pain.  My headache is normal now although it was really bad earlier today.  Well, I am going to read for a bit now.


1 comment:

  1. she is just precious! Glad you are feeling better and just have the normal aches and pains today....rest well girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete