Thursday, May 16, 2013

One of those days 5-16

It is just one of those days, nothing I can put my finger on, but it is one of those I really kind of out of it today.  I didn't have any lessons and that is very unusual as on Thursdays I usually have 1 sometimes 2 so to have no students is just plain weird.  My headache is getting worse tonight.  I hope it does not become worse or a flare.  Both would be bad.  I think my anxiety is a bit high tonight too.  I don't have anything to be anxious about so I don't know why it feels so high.  I really don't have a reason.  Everything has been going really well with all the changes.  I am happier with having others in the house.  Heather B-T, Bill, Acer, and Calli are pretty easy to live with.  Maisy and Q are very easy to live with.  Everyone seems to have adjusted to living here, including the dogs.  I think I have adjusted well too.  So why is my anxiety up?  I have no idea.  It just happens sometimes.

I met with my friend, Jennie for lunch today.  We had a good time.  Her youngest daughter, Mary was there also.  She is growing so fast.  It is hard to believe that Mary is 4 already.  It seems like yesterday that Mary was born.  We visited for about 2 or so hours.  I like how we meet up every few months.  Frann would like to meet up with her also.  I am checking my schedule to see what will work for me for all of us to meet up.  Wendy wants to come too so that will be very fun.

I started the medicine for the swelling of my hands, legs, ankles, and feet 2 weeks ago.  I really hope it helps because the right calf is so swollen.  It is about 2 to 3 inches larger than the left calf.  It is awful.  I know that I need to lose weight, but wow, this swelling is making it even worse.  I also will be beginning the B6, which is also supposed to help with the swelling.  Something has got to work soon.

I am going to read for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Are you taking Lyrica? Those are all side effects.
    I am not able to take it. I has so many side effects

    ReplyDelete

Friday, August 28, 2026

  It looks so beautiful outside.  The sun is shining and the trees rustling their leaves in the breeze.  Naturally, these trees are growing ...