Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I thought I would have 2 students today, but my old student who is coming back won't be here until next week.  Oh well, I am disappointment but I will see him next week.  At least I have a lesson today, unlike last week where I didn't for many days in a row.

I am working on Christmas presents today.  I am making ornaments for family and students.  It is a lot of fun.  

Mom hasn't gone outside without me now for a week.  I put a new sign on the front door to let her know I am upstairs.  It has worked so far.  She still wakes me up a lot, but she is at least in the house.  It is cold out now.  Winter has definitely arrived.  I got Mom's heavier coat out so maybe she won't freeze so easily.  Next will be the parka but it isn't cold enough for that yet.  Starting January I am sure I will be throwing it on her.

Not much else happening today.  Just more sewing!  I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment