Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday 3-23

It has been an extremely quiet day.  Megan slept through her planned lesson so no lessons today.  She is coming tomorrow instead.  Maisy and I have had the house to ourselves today.  Everyone was out until Bill and Acer came home a bit ago.  Heather BT and Calli will be home in a while.  I have enjoyed the quiet.  I have talked quite a bit with my cousin, Danielle on face book.  She is about 23 or so now.  Somewhere around there.  We have jumped from topic to topic, that is for sure.  Danielle has 2 children, Elizabeth and Myles.  They are really sweet kids.  Elizabeth is in first grade and Myles is 2.

I have to copy some music tomorrow for Brooke Ann and Cara.  I also have to burn copies of the CD too.  It won't take long.  It never does.  I just checked my filing cabinet and it turns out I do have 2 copies of that sheet music!  I don't have to copy the music, just the CD!  Whoo hoo!

I have also had to realize that at this point, I cannot look for my own dog.  I don't have the money right now because I need to get new glasses and contacts.  I haven't done that yet and it IS a necessity not a luxury.  I have to take care of my eyes or I am in deep doodoo.  So, this puts off another search for the perfect pet for me.  I am glad that Heather BT shares Maisy with me.  I enjoyed my day with her.  Such a sweet little girl she is today.  I love that dog so much and they know that.

I have the date for the spring concert, my birthday event, and the master class for singers.  I am excited about these events happening.  The Spring is after Easter so we have plenty of time for students to get ready for it.  My birthday celebration is set and LaKedria is coming to do a vocal master class that I am very excited about.  We have a very busy couple of months ahead of us!  I don't mind!  Not one bit!

Spring is here but it is only 27 degrees outside today so not springlike weather.  It will come soon.  It has too.  We can't have winter all year around, that is just impossible.  I just liked the 45 degree weather we had last week one day.  I didn't wear my winter coat, just my hoodie one.  Oh well, not much I can do about the weather.

I am a bit tired now as I got up a bit earlier than normal for Megan's lesson.  I will go to bed a bit early and that will be okay.  My legs are still rather sore.  I don't get it.  I don't know why they are so sore but they are.  Maisy was on my bed this morning after I fed her because no one else was home.  She does this when Heather BT or Bill are gone.  She comes straight to my room.  I don't mind one bit.  Maisy was lying right next to me on top of the blanket while I was underneath the blanket.  She was leaning up against me.  She is such a sweet critter.  I could hear her snore too but since I snore also, I say nothing about it.  We probably sound rather funny together.

Not much planned for the evening.  Just a quiet night reading before bed and having a drink of tea.  My stomach has been upset at night a lot lately.  I really don't know why.  I have been taking Dramamine and also mylanta.  Sometimes, I have had to take both.  It is just so annoying the amount of medicine I have to take.  One thing for this, another one for this, 2 for this, and on and on.  I look forward to the day where I don't have to take so much.  I am thankful that I can take the medicine, please don't get me wrong.  It is just that I take 13 in the morning and 12 in the evening.  It is a lot.  There is just so much that is wrong with me, not just fibro.  That is actually a small part of what is wrong.

Well, I think I am going to go and talk to my cousin some more before dinner.

1 comment:

  1. when is this wonderful birthday event scheduled for??? hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete