Saturday, September 22, 2012

birthday party day 9-22

I went to Elizabeth's 4th birthday party.  It was just a family party, not a big one.  We had dinner and cake.  It was nice and calm.  I was rather tired today so I am glad it was a calm party.  I think I overdid it yesterday shopping at Walmart.  Since they didn't have any scooter carts I used Maia's walker.  It has a seat so I could sit and rest but even with that, I was so tired when we were done.  Next time, I will have to pass on the shopping if there isn't a scooter cart available.  I got Elizabeth a Tiana costume dress.  She looked really cute in it.

I had 3 lessons today before the party.  Faith had her lesson first.  She was supposed to have a make up lesson yesterday but with the homecoming parade, there was no way to get to our street.  Nina had her 2nd lesson.  She is doing very well with her lessons.  In the next few weeks she will be starting to read music.  Nina is a very nice little girl.  I think she will fit right in with all the students just fine.  Camille had her last lesson for a while.  I will miss that young lady so much.  Camille is a really good piano player.  I do hope she comes back.  Camille is hoping to come back too.

I have 2 lessons tomorrow.  I also am planning to sleep in because I am exhausted tonight.  I am going to read for a bit.  Tomorrow I will be watching a new movie that I just got.  It is the latest one on DVD that one of my favorite actors is in.  I am looking forward to watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment