Saturday, October 26, 2013

a Sunny Chilly Day 10-25

It looks so beautiful outside right now.  The sun is shining.  It is also a chilly 43 degrees.  I have pulled out my winter jacket.  Acer is trying out my flute right now.  He hasn't really tried this instrument before so he is a bit frustrated that the sound isn't coming out right away.  Acer will get this, of that I am sure since he is so musical.  He really is quite remarkable when it comes to music.  Acer is also playing the fife right now.  I know there is a book in the house somewhere, I just don't know where.  I know we will find.

Right now, Maisy is sitting next to me on the ottoman stool.  She is so cute when she lays down next to me.  I love when she sits or lies near me when I am on the computer.

I am feeling so much better this week than last week that is for sure!  I have my daily headache but not the terrible neck ache that went with it.  That was just awful.  It really was.  I now have a plan if it happens again.  My neurologist, Dr. R has told me that I can call her even if it is after hours.  That really set my mind at rest.  This way I won't have to go to the ER again if this happens again.  We also have another medicine that works for pain.  It comes in an oral form too not just an IV form.  Dr. R did say that if the oral form doesn't work then she would send me to the hospital for the IV form.

Acer is so full of questions about the cornet that I finally picked up on Tuesday.  He is a happy camper playing this instrument.  He is doing well with it.

I am not feeling so well right now so I am going to go and lie down now.  I took a 2 1/2 hour nap and while I am not as tired as I was before the nap, I am still very tired.  I think I have the most difficulty with the fatigue more than the pain at times although it is because of the pain that I am so tired.

Tilley and Luana are coming tomorrow for a brief visit.  They will be bringing some books home with them too.  Since I have a nook, I am getting rid of most of my books except a few that are special to me like the Anne books and the Harry Potter books.  those are my favorites so I am keeping those plus I don't think either one of them want the books to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment