Not much going on here. Mom wants to move to Canada. I am not sure. I am worried about their health system as being chronically ill, I need doctors. I now once you get a doctor there is no problem, it's the getting of doctors that is the problem. I am going to speak to my cousin Tilley about it. She lives in Windsor. She has wanted to move for a long time now and I am the holdup. The bottom line is we will lose the house eventually as we are short for bills every month and sooner rather than later we aren't going to be able to make the mortgage unless I can get a job (and be healthy enough to work - if I could stand and walk I would be fine - but I can't). I am looking for a job, but haven't found anything yet. It has been 9 months since I last worked at a job. I am at least awake for about 10 to 12 hours a day now, unlike the fall when I was up only 7 or 8 hours at a time.
I will be hopefully talking to Richard today. I haven't spoke to him in over a week and I have emailed him too. I hope he answers soon.
Not raining yet, so we are going to run errands! Have a great day.