Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bon Jovi released their new CD today!!!!  So far, I have heard the first 3 songs and they are awesome.  I just love bon jovi.  I have seen them about 7 times in concert.  I hope to see them again someday.  I was hoping this coming march when they will be in town, but with it being March, I don't know what the weather will be like and if it is snowy, then I can't use my scooter and I can't use it in the snow.  There is no way I can walk from the parking lot to the inside of the Palace.  it is just too far.  Kathy is keeping track of their tour to see if they will be coming back again soon.

I have decided to look into the weight loss surgery.  I know I always thought I wouldn't do it, but I can't seem to find another way to lose the weight.  I am so tired and sore that I can exercise anymore without not being able breathe.  I am not sure what will happen, but I am looking into.  I have to lose some weight or soon I will be unable to do much at all, and I can't do a whole lot right now.

Pain is medium today.  My arm is a bit sorer than normal, but the shoulder is okay, just the now normal pain with it.  My knee comes and goes.  I see the rheumatologist next week so I will get the results of the x-rays that were taken of both the knee and the shoulder.  I know what the knee results are but I don't know what the shoulder results are.  I am not expecting much.

I hope this finds you having a good day.  I have one student tonight and then no one until later this week.  I definitely need more students.  6 is not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment