Friday, November 6, 2009

Sewing day!!!!  I love Fridays!  I truly do!!  They are so fun and exciting.  Little Sarah got to join us with sewing this afternoon.  I bought a little kit for her and she made her first stuffed animal and stuffed flower.  She really did a great job.  I was very pleased with her work.  Hannah help me (she did most of it) cut out bells and basted them for me.  Lydia and Natalie will be done next week with their new tops!  Such exciting news.  Then they had to go and do some math (they are home schooled and didn't do their math in the morning!)  

Rachel had her lesson after sewing this afternoon.  She was so cute when I gave her her Christmas songs.  No choice this year, just handed her two songs and said here they are.  She said, OK.  It works.  She has already sang almost all the other Christmas books I have that are more of the classically arranged, everything but this book so that is how I made the decision for her.  She is so focused on competition, that it doesn't seem to matter to her.  

I am heading for bed.  I thought I would stay awake through law and order, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.  Mom keeps waking me up during the morning so I am not as well rested as I need to be.  Of course, I don't sleep really that well with the pain either, so it isn't helping.  I am hoping it will get better.  

I hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment