Saturday, November 28, 2009

We are going to see New Moon this afternoon after teaching!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!  I have been waiting forever (it seems) to see this movie.  Now only if my headache would go away.  If it doesn't I will be miserable and that won't be any fun!  I have had this bad headache for several days.  It needs to go back down to normal, so I will be fine.  I have a headache everyday and have for about 5 years now so I need this one to calm down to the normal headache.

Tillie came over for Thanksgiving!  I was excited about that.  I could stand up normal by thanksgiving so I was very very grateful for that!  I cooked dinner and it came out good!  Yeah me!  Mom and Tillie ate a good dinner so it must have been alright.

My one student just called to say she just woke up, so she is coming at 1:30 instead of 12:00 noon.  Kind of hard to be in two places at one time!  Silly girl!

I hope you had a great holiday and are doing alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment