Thursday, November 5, 2009

We went to the eye doctor for Mom today.  She is getting reading glasses.  She needs cataract surgery sometime in the near future.  Not immediate, but soon.  she picked really cute glasses that look so nice on her.

After that we went and got our hair cut.  Nothing to exciting there.  Mom is sleeping next to me right now.  It is kinda cute.  I wore her out.  Poor Mom.

My knee is better tonight than yesterday and the day before.  I hope it continues on this track, not up for more pain.  My arm and shoulder are the usual.  Not much happening now, just have to go and heat our dinners so Mom and I can eat.  We're watching Oprah right now.  I love the show.  They are doing the karaoke show.  it is very interesting since I am a singer and a teacher.  I love watching people do their music.

I hope this finds you doing well and having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment