Monday, November 23, 2009

I found the shampoo!  It was in the freezer.  I don't know why I didn't look there in the first place.  I took them out of the bag so Mom would know what they are.  She said she doesn't know why she put them in there but said she believed she did it.  I know she did, but to hear her say it was interesting.  The freezer is her favorite place to put things (like milk and apparently bananas), so I should have known to look there.  I will from now on when I am missing things.  I am not sure if the shampoo is harmed in any way, but I am using it anyways!

I have two students today, so I am happy about that.  I got up really early for me for Mom doctor's appointment.  I am trying to make sure I cover all my angles with her now so I know what is happening.  She answered a few of the questions, so that was good.  I answered the rest.

I hope you are having a great day, and for Agatha - get well soon!  She has the swine flu!  Poor girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment