Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Monday again.  I had my two students as usual, so it was a good day that way.  Mom kept waking me up from about 4 am on.  She kept opening up the front door too.  I don't like that at all and I can't seem to get her to stop.  She remembers to open the door but not to close the door.  She is sleeping in her chair at the dining room table right now.  She does that more and more now.  It is getting closer to her moving to a home.  I figure between 6 months and 1 year and she will need 24 hour care that I won't be able to provide.  Of course, I am praying that it is longer than I think.  That would be great, but I can see her failing and so can everyone else.  I hope that in the next 6 months my cousins will be able to see her while she somewhat knows who they are.  She knows their names, but may not recognize their faces because it has been 5 years since she has seen anyone except Tillie and Hayley in the family.  I hope to see my older brother for New Year's this year.  We are going to Tillie's for Christmas and she is planning to ask my younger brother Andrew to come too.  That would be nice, we haven't seen him in a few years since he moved to Canada.

It has been okay so far this day, my right back hip is a bit sorer than usual, but other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.  I hope this finds you doing well, and if you have pain, less that usual!!  happy Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment