Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday 6-23

I have had a very, very, very quiet day as in no lessons or phone calls or anything like that.  I went and ran some errands.  I needed to pick up some medicine, one prescription and the other over the counter, and I needed gas.  I don't like going to low on gas so today was perfect to go and get some.  I also stopped at the usual to pick up my salad for dinner.  It was a month ago, today, that I got mad and started eating healthy.  I am feeling better, I have even noticed I am not as tired during the day as I used to be.  Hm, must be something about that.  I won't dwell too much on that.

There is not much on TV on Saturday at about 6 pm.  I have checked every channel and no, there is just not much on unless you like sports, which I really don't except for gymnastics and ice skating.  I am watching the end of Game Plan.  I have seen this before and I do have it on DVD.  It is a good movie, but I wanted one with more action and stuff.  Okay, that movie is now over and the TV is off.  Maybe I will actually put in one of the many DVDs that I haven't watched yet.  We'll see.

Tomorrow I will be meeting up with Star.  I am looking forward to that.  I was supposed to see her last week, but she wasn't feeling up to it.  She is feeling a bit better this weekend so we are going to get together tomorrow afternoon or evening.  I am not sure which but some time tomorrow.

I am rather tired this evening.  I think sometimes not having lessons or plans for a day can be more tiring than a day with lessons or plans.  Tomorrow I will take my customary after church nap and then go see Star.  Carolyn and I are hopefully going to be practicing our song this week so we can sing it for Lee.  I really like the song she picked for us and she can play her ukulele with it.  That will sound so awesome I think.  We sing well together, I think.  We just need to sing it for Lee to see if he thinks it is appropriate for the service.

Well, I am going to read for a bit now before I turn the TV back on with a movie in it.  I think I will watch something I have that I haven't seen yet.  I have many choices.  Oh, and speaking of movies, Mirror Mirror comes out on Tuesday!  I can't wait!  I am planning to get it.  I love how Snow White kicks butt and how evil Julia Robert's character is.  She is awesome, not to mention the king is really hot too (Sean Bean).

No comments:

Post a Comment