Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday 6-26

It was a quiet day here today.  I had 3 lessons.  Tomorrow I have Isaac again.  This is a make up for next week.  I have to get up at 9:30 am again for his lesson.  I don't mind.  I also will have my monthly (in this case, biweekly) protime blood test.  I don't know why I have to have it in two weeks this time, but that is what the doctor required so I will go.  I just hoped I could have waited a month this time like last month.  Oh well I am not the one in charge, Dr. G is.

Laith had his lesson for the first time in about a month.  His mother has been ill so he has missed the lessons.  He is so silly and funny.  When he arrives, he races to the chair or the couch and covers himself up with a blanket.  I always have blankets in the living room.  He waits for me to come and get him.  It is a routine for him.  I got him and then he went to the piano.  He played his lesson very well.  Even though he didn't practice too much, Laith played his songs well.  Selma had her lesson too.  She is just flying through her books.  I did get her a fun book that goes with the series.  It has some songs she knows and a few that she doesn't but I think she will like them too.  So far she likes the book.  Selma got sunburned today.  Her arms and legs are so red.  I felt so bad for her because she isn't going to be able sleep too well with that sunburn.  I try to stay out of the sun because I don't tan well, I just burn not to mention that I get sick from the sun too.  If I am out in the sun for a long time, I have to wear a hat so I don't become too ill.

Rizzoli and Isles in on TV right now.  I really like this show.  I found it by accident.  It is on the same time as NCIS Los Angeles and I don't have a DVR.  Fortunately, NCIS Los Angeles is in re-runs so I can watch this and not miss a thing.  It seems the shows I like are always on the same night.  Not on nights I have nothing to watch, always at the same time.

Mirror Mirror came out today but i can't get it until next week when I get my check.  I plan to watch the special features first.  Snow White totally kicked butt and saved the prince.  I liked that about the movie.  She got the guy and she kicked butt.  The sword fighting was super cool.  The beast was pretty neat too.  It was interesting how she fought the beast.  I can't tell you anymore because I will spoil the movie's ending and I don't want to do that.  It is a good, entertaining movie.

Tomorrow is also physical therapy again.  I have occupational therapy for my hands and shoulder next Tuesday.  I am not sure what occupational therapy is about, I am just going to try it.  I also need to get my hands x-rayed.  I should have done that last week, but I forgot.  Whoops!  I had the time too.  I need to call and get the hours for their outpatient x-ray department.  I know I went on a Saturday before and that they also had Sunday hours.  I will call tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment