Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday 6-5

Many of my students will be out of school either this week or next week.  Rachel is out Thursday as well as Faith.  Charlie finished last week because he is graduating this weekend.  He was the first of my students to get out of school.

Tomorrow is the 2nd day of actual physical therapy.  Before I go to sleep I will be doing all my exercises.  Maybe I will sleep better.  It is hard to say.  My legs are a bit sorer than usual tonight because of the stretches yesterday.  I don't mind though.  It is a good kind of hurt unlike the fibro or the arthritis pain.  I am looking forward to the physical therapy tomorrow.  I wonder what kind of exercises I will be doing tomorrow.  When I get there, I am to go on the bike right away so I will.  I even did 5 minutes without an asthma attack or extra pain in the legs or hips!  It was a nice thing.  Now I want one of the bikes.  I don't want the elliptical or the stair climber anymore.  I am not suppose to use them because they are too hard on my back and hips but the bike is perfect.  I use the bike that the legs are in front of you, not like the regular stationary bike.  I just checked the price of the type of the stationary bike I want.  It is only about $130 plus tax.  I plan to get it this month.  Here is a piece of exercise equipment that I can actually use and not get an asthma attack with it.  I will wait until the end of the month to see how I do with the bike at physical therapy.  I am hopeful that I will continue to do alright with it and be able to buy my own for me to use.

I am getting a bit tired now.  I am almost done with HP number 5 now.  I am so close to the end.  I should be starting number 6 tomorrow.  I figure by next week I should be finished with all of them again.

I have an appointment with Dr. G next Tuesday.  I am not sure why he wants to see me other than it has been about a year since I last saw him.  I have to get my protime done, get a new prescription for my emergency inhaler (mine is about a year or so outdated), and the blood tests that Dr. A wants done.  I foresee giving up a lot of my blood and I don't give it up willingly!  I just wish they could get it out another way that was less painful.

It is a bit cold out again this week.  It is suppose to warm up by the weekend.  I suspect we are going to have a strange summer since we had a strange winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment