Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday 8-21

I had 2 lessons this afternoon.  My newest student, Sammy (15 and a vocalist) had her lesson and Aubrey (7 and a pianist) had hers today instead of tomorrow since they will be busy tomorrow.  David has changed his day to Saturday.  Tomorrow I have a new student.  She is 6 and has played for a bit.  I always am excited for a new student.  Then I have Allison and Antoinette.  Antoinette has moved into the level 3 books now.  We are both excited about this.

School starts next week for some of my students.  The public school students do not start until after Labor Day.  This Saturday is my cousin, Lia's wedding.  It should be interesting.  My aunt and uncle will be there as well as some cousins that I haven't seen in a while.  My younger brother will be there too.

I am watching Dance Moms as it is Tuesday and NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles are re-runs.  When fall comes, I will switch back to the NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles.  Anyways, it is amusing as ever.

My younger brother must have surgery soon.  He has a lump right next to his spine in his neck and it must be removed.  I had to read this on face book.  I have since spoken to him and he will let me know what is going on before posting it on face book.

I am reading a new book about healthy eating and how to stay with eating healthy.  So far it is good.  I think I have been doing rather well eating healthy but I want to be even better.  I rarely have cravings and usually my cravings are for milk or a Peanut Butter/Jelly or Honey sandwich.  That is what I like a lot of.  My goal is to be 1/2 my size by the beginning of next summer.  I don't think I will have any problems getting that way either.

Well, I am tired tonight so I think it is time for a bit of reading before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment