Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday, 4-13

It is Friday the 13th.  I guess it is supposed to be a bad luck day?  I am not sure since I am not superstitious.  I don't really believe in bad or good luck.  Anyways, it is almost over at this point.

I don't have any lessons tomorrow or Sunday.  Since I have been off ALL pain pills (except Tylenol) and arthritis pain pills for 5 days now, my head is not doing too well tonight.  I am now off the coumiden and the reglan for two more days.  I have put that I will not be in church on Sunday to sing because I anticipate being very dizzy and in a lot more pain at that point.  I may be wrong, but I haven't been dizzy until today, which is surprising, a nice surprise though so I am not complaining about that.  The pain hasn't been super bad either, which makes me wonder if I really need everything I take at this point.  I shall see how I am by the time I get the lovely scope on Monday.  Heather B-T will be taking me to the appointment.  I am so thankful for such good friends.  Heather B-T is rearranging the family in order to take me at the appointed time.  I just want it over and hopefully I will have new some answers.  At least the tummy isn't hurting right now like it did the other day.

I am pretty tired tonight and I just realized that I didn't take my nighttime Tylenol yet.  Hmm, not a smart move because I will be heading for bed soon.  Well, off to take the medicine (since that is about the only stuff I am allowed to take!) and then read for a bit before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment