Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday, 4-15

I had a surprise lesson this afternoon.  I knew that Rick would be back in town briefly and that he may have a lesson, I just didn't know it was today but that is okay because I was home with no plans to go anywhere.  Rick had his lesson and the next one will not be until about end of May after the Spring Concert so it was a nice surprise to see him this afternoon.

I have not been too productive today.  I was so tired that I slept in.  I just couldn't wake up to go to church today.  I didn't even hear the alarm, but I must have turned it off.  I don't remember turning it off, but I must have or it would have still been going off when I finally did wake up.  It is a rather loud alarm too and in order to turn it off I have to get out of bed to go across the room.  I just don't remember it.  I am pretty sure I set the alarm when I went to bed.  However, I can't guarantee that I did.  Either way, I did NOT get up to go to church.  I am rather dizzy today from not having some of my medicine.  I can't wait until tomorrow when I can get my arthritis stuff again.  It wasn't so bad the first couple of days, but the arthritis hurts today.  Overall, it was much better than I anticipated.  My shoulder is pretty sore today.

I am watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith.  I have seen this before and I have it on DVD.  My younger brother loves this movie.  I find it amusing.  It is a good, entertaining movie and a good way to spend the evening while I finally start of the music for the Spring concert.  I have to arrange Deema's song and make an accompaniment for the Double Trouble Trio.  It is getting a bit late.  I have got to do this and I have been procrastinating!  I did say that for this year I would work on my procrastination and I am not doing too well on this one right now.  Some days I am better on it than I am right now.  I guess I shouldn't expect to fix this flaw all in a couple of months that would be why I planned a year to work on this.  I wish I were more like my mother.  She almost always did what she needed to at the time and didn't put things off like I do.

Well, I am going to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith and work on music now.  I hope you are having a nice evening.  It is raining lightly here.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of rain everywhere! It is bone chilling here! Always sweet to visit you here. Have a terrific week. think the weather makes us sleepy.

    ReplyDelete