Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday 9-15

I had 2 unexpected lessons this afternoon.  I am glad but it did tired me out again.  Heather B-T pointed out it is because I rarely have a day where I don't teach at least one or two lessons and she is right.  While I enjoy teaching, I do get tired rather easily so I just nap a lot and that helps.  I took a nap before dinner and when I woke up, dinner was ready.  Heather B-T and Bill went out to eat to celebrate their 12th anniversary.  I plan to get them a card tomorrow when I go out.  I only have 3 lessons tomorrow so it is an average day.  I finish early though so if Star can, maybe we will go for tea or something like that.  It is possible.

Becca has chosen all of her music for competition now.  We picked it all today.  I am very pleased with all of the choices.  Her mom had a great suggestion for the inspirational category.  We tried it and both agreed it was a good choice for Becca.  I can't believe she is 12.  She is getting taller too.  She is such a petite young lady.  She and Natalie want to sing a duet for competition.  Becca has chosen hero, so I am hoping that Natalie will like it too.  I will find out this week.  I have to work on the competition stuff tonight when I am done here.  I just remembered that.  Ooh, good thing I did since I need it for tomorrow for Isabella's lesson tomorrow night.

Pain wise, it is a normal pain level day.  My headache was a bit worse earlier but now it is back to the normal headache.  I can't wait until the day when a headache is not a normal thing.  I am trying to be patient about it.

On to the letter about competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment